Sunday, December 16, 2012

Microsoft Surface (32GB)






Windows RT; 10.6-Inch ClearType HD Display
Quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3
32 GB Storage, 2 GB RAM, Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life
Two 720p HD LifeCams, front and rear facing
Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); Bluetooth 4.0 Technology

"The Surface is an amazing device. I took it on a plane trip across country and back, and it lasted longer than stated in the specs. They keyboard is wonderful, although it does take a bit getting used to. I ended up buying one for myself, my wife, and my mother. My mother absolutely loves it, and takes it with her when she travels overseas. She uses it to do her everyday tasks such as tracking things in excel, but also uses it to communicate with her grand-kids on Skype. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a real tablet, and not just a toy."

ASIN:B009XNBFJK

No comments:

Post a Comment