Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (32GB)


  • BlackBerry Tablet OS, 1 GHz dual-core processor
  • 32 GB for storage
  • 7 inch multi-touch capacitive LCD screen, 1024 x 600-pixel resolution
  • Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), 3 MP forward facing, 5 MP rear
  • 0.9 pounds (15 ounces)  

The size and weight are perfect for me. I added a leather case and find it the right size. It seems slightly heavier than I expected, but I think this makes it feel solid. The touch screen and responsiveness of the OS is great, better than I expected from the reviews that called it sluggish. This is the first time I've used a touchscreen beyond demos at Apple, etc and I found it very easy to use. The video quality is great, the demo videos and a few downloaded videos look great. The collection of loaded apps and those available on the app store are pretty good for a device that just came out a few months ago. There is little I have looked for that is not available.

ASIN:B004UL34VW

1 comment: