Saturday, December 22, 2012

LG Tone Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/Orange







  • Stereo Bluetooth headset for wireless music plus call functionality
  • Unique around-the-neck design that's lightweight and comfortable for all-day use
  • Magnetic ear buds snap into place when not in use; music controls on neck strap
  • Free BT Reader app (Android OS) reads your incoming text messages in real time
  • Up to 10 hours of talk time and 15 days of standby time

"I had been searching for a comfortable bluetooth headphone set for a while, and let me tell you, this is it. I formerly owned a Motorola pair of headphones that were ok but hurt my ears after while, not these. The design allows you to move freely, whether it be doing chores around the house, or if you're in the middle of an intense workout. The headphones do not slip off when running or going about normal, every day activities. The headphones are comfortable and fit perfectly. Sound is good. I am able to walk throughout my home and still get a good reception. For the price you cannot do better than this folks."

ASIN:B0052YFYFK

2 comments:

  1. These would be nice for my morning jogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluetooth headset is definitely a must have these days. Very handy.

    ReplyDelete