Saturday, December 22, 2012

HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile)







  • EVDO Rev A and WiFi
  • Android 4.0.3 ICS
  • HTC Sense 4.0A
  • 5.0 Camera with LED Flash
  • Video Camera
  • Beats Audio
  • 3.7 inch capacitive display
  • Bluetooth 3.0
  • External Memory up to 32 GB
  • HAC rating T4/M4
  • 3.5 mm headset jack


"I wanted to upgrade my LG chocolate to a smartphone, and had thought I would get an IPHONE. My son, a mechanical engineer, had decided to get this phone rather than upgrade his Iphone to the latest Iphone. He recommended it as well as Virgin Mobile service. He was happy with both. I am so glad I took his advice. This phone does everything I could possible want- many apps are available. After a month of use, I haven't found any drawbacks. I am also saving a lot of money with the switch to Virgin. My bill is almost half what is was with Verizon AND I now have unlimited data and texting included which I did not before. I highly recommend it!"


ASIN:B0087T1S6G

No comments:

Post a Comment