Saturday, December 22, 2012

Canon PowerShot SX260 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera





  • 12.1 MP High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor
  • DIGIC 5 Image Processor
  • Battery Life: Photo shooting,Playback - 5 hour(s)
  • 20x Optical Zoom and Optical Image Stabilization
  • 1080 Full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button
  • Smart AUTO with 58 predefined shooting situations with new FACE ID
  • GPS tracker to record image locations on a map via Canon's software
  • 3-inch TFT color LCD with wide viewing angle

"I've used my camera both inside and outside, in bright and poor lighting, I've taken photos of my family, my dog, landscapes (while moving in the car), and even close-up shots of flowers. I've done both stills and video and I've been very pleased every time. My only big problem is that the flask is placed right where I put my left index finger when holding the camera and it pops up unexpectedly when on auto, then doesn't go back down until you change the settings or turn the camera off. The images is a bit hard to keep stable if you've zoomed in fully on something way in the distance but the image stabilizer does help, and I had to go back to my manual to figure out how to play back the video, but all-in-all I very pleased with the images I've got and would recommend this camera to anyone who wants something small enough to fit in a handbag (or even you pocket),light enough to travel around with and get fantastic shots."

ASIN:B0075SUK14

No comments:

Post a Comment